To be able to work through long lists within a short time, we prepared some tips for you - so you can avoid going back and forth to the main list each time.
1. Let us choose the supplier list for example:
- Open the supplier list (click on the button 'Suppliers').
- If you want to have information concerning one supplier in a new browser tab:
- right click and press 'open in new browser tab'
- another possibility is to click on your mouse wheel (if you have one), a new tab will automatically open
2. If you want to be the master of your browser tabs, we have three tips for you.
If you want to open a new tab:
- press CTRL+T (an empty browser tab will open)
If you want to close a browser tab:
- press CTRL+W (whilst you are in the browser tab you want to close!)
If you want to switch between browser tabs:
- you can easily do this with pressing CTRL+ the tab button
By applying these tips in your daily work routine, you will save quite a lot of time. Just try it out.